By Jennifer Justus and Marcie Culpepper
Read Jennifer’s story: DIRTY PAGES, BEST RECIPES
These no-bake cookies are so easy they can be made in 11 minutes from start to finish, with zero ingredients measured or pulled from the cabinet beforehand!
- 1 stick (113 g) butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups oats
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, melt the butter.
- Add the sugar, cocoa and milk, and bring it to a boil. Continue to boil for 1 1/2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove sugar mixture from the heat and stir in peanut butter followed by vanilla and oats.
- Drop the oat mixture in spoonfuls onto wax paper and allow the cookies to set before serving.